Otaku Forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Otaku Forums

A forum for discussing manga and anime.

The 7 Tao Stones Series

Superpie36
    Superpie36
    Developer

Yen : 472800

The 7 Tao Stones Series Empty The 7 Tao Stones Series

Post  Superpie36 Fri Jul 29, 2011 8:36 pm

7の陶石
    The 7 Tao Stones
    序文
    Preface

While writing this story, I used many elements that have been used in some Japanese stories. You may notice that this story is similar to a manga that your have read. I plan to make a series with this storyline, and eventually post this on some other websites. I hope you enjoy the 7 Tao Stones series.
    Superpie36
    Superpie36
    Developer

The 7 Tao Stones Series Empty Re: The 7 Tao Stones Series

Post  Superpie36 Sat Jul 30, 2011 3:30 pm

陰マスター
    The Yin Master

最後の戦闘終了
    The Final Battle Ends

Akira Ō, like everyone else on Earth, was watching two alien like people fighting live on his television. One was white with black eyes, and the other was black with white eyes. They were both wearing armor that matched the color of their bodies. The black alien appeared to be winning against the white alien.

Akira decided that he wanted to watch even closer. He ran outside his house, got on a ferry to Kyūshū, and watched everything happen from only 100 meters away. He was close enough that he could hear what they were saying.

"Why are you interfering with my plans for universal domination? I gathered the seven Tao Stones," the black alien said. "Soon, Planet Yin will be the capital of the universe!"

"I'd rather die," the white alien replied.

"Fine," the black alien said as he created a large ball of energy. "If stop my Kage no enerugī, you will die. If you don't, everyone, except for me, will die."

"Fine, I've already succeeded," the white alien said. "It's almost midnight."

"What?" the black alien said in a nervous tone while he looked at a clock. The time was 11:58pm. "Damn you! You used up all of time," he shouted at the white alien. Then, he launched the Kage no enerugī.

The Kage no enerugī smashed down on the white alien. The black alien looked at the clock. It showed that the time was midnight. The black alien's body began go glow and seven rocks shot out of his body.

"DAMN IT! I spent years working on my plan for universal domination, and that Yang jackass ruined it," the black alien ranted. Then, the he flew into space

Akira ran over to where the white alien. He tried to wake the white alien up. Finally, the alien woke up.

"Are you ok?" Akira asked.

"I think so. My name is Geiburieru, I am from Planet Yang. I was sent to stop the leader of the Yin Elite Forces, a group that is supposed to gather the seven Tao Stones and use their power to expand the Yin Empire. Their leader has other plans though. He wants the universe for himself," the white alien said.

"What is Planet Yang trying to achieve?" Akira asked.

"Planet Yang is trying to stop Planet Yin from gathering the Tao Stones. Sadly, this morning, the leader of the Yin Special Forces found the last stone and activated it. I battled him all day just so I could stop him from becoming the emperor of the universe. The Tao Stones are most likely back on Planet Yin and Planet Yang," Geiburieru explained.

Next chapter, the Yin Elite Force's leader returns to Planet Yang to start gathering the Tao Stones again, but they aren't on Planet Yang. Find out where they are in the next chapter of The 7 Tao Stones: The Yin Master.
    Superpie36
    Superpie36
    Developer

Post  Superpie36 Sat Jul 30, 2011 4:20 pm

ゴーン
    Gone

Previously in The Yin Master, the leader of the Yin Elite Force spent all of his time with the Tao Stones fighting Geiburieru. After the fight, the leader of the Yin Elite Force returned home.

When the leader of the Yin Elite Force returned home, another black alien named Masutā II welcomed him home.

"Welcome home, Gurandomasutā Kōtei!" Futatsu said. "Congrats on becoming the emperor of the universe!"

"Shut the hell up!" Kōtei replied. "I failed! A Yang warrior distracted me. By the time I finally destroied her, my time was up."

"I'm sorry, Gurandomasutā," Masutā II replied. "Should I instruct the rest of the Yin Elite Force to search for the stones again?"

"Yes," Kōtei replied.

A few hours later, Masutā II returned to report that nobody could find a Tao Stone.

"We did everything we could, but the Tao Stones could not be found. I checked our Tao Radar, and it showed that there are no Tao Stones here or on Planet Yang. They're gone," Masutā II reported.

"Damn, where could they be?" Kōtei replied.

Meanwhile on Earth, Akira was bringing Geiburieru to his house to help him recover, when he found a mysterious white rock on the ground. He showed it to Geiburieru.

"HOLY CRAP!" Geiburieru shouted. "That's impossible! How is a Tao Stone here on earth?"

"Let's just get home so you can recover. We can bring the white rock with us," Akira said as he brought Geiburieru home. When they got the Akira's house, he put Geiburieru in a bed.

"You can rest here," Akira told Geiburieru. "We'll figure out what happened when you're feeling better."

Next chapter, a mysterious grey spaceship lands in the ocean off the coast of Kyūshū. Akira leaves Geiburieru resting in a bed while he returns to Kyūshū so he can explore the spaceship. Find out who owns the spaceship and why it's on Earth in the next chapter of The 7 Tao Stones: The Yin Master.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 19, 2024 6:37 am